I do not accept returns, but please know, that I try to give the best description possible. However I am not a professional, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask before you purchase. My packaging is the best in the business. I personally pack each item when you purchase.
Learn About Graded Sports Cards
• 10: Gem Mint. The sports card is as perfect as possible. Corners are sharp, color is glossy, and the card is free of any staining. The image is centered.
• 9: Mint. Only very minor flaws. Slightly off-center, slight printing imperfection, but otherwise an excellent sports card.
• 8: Near Mint-Mint. Excellent sports card, slight fraying might be present. Slightly off-white borders.
• 7: Near Mint. Close inspection reveals slight surface wear or slightly frayed corners. Mostly glossy picture, slight printing errors.
• 6: Excellent-Mint. May have a printing defect or visible surface wear, but there is no loss of overall appeal.
• 5: Excellent. Minor corner rounding. Edges might have minor chipping. Minor noticeable surface scratches.
• 4: Very Good-Excellent. Slightly rounded corners, surface wear, some original gloss.
• 3: Very Good. Some rounded corners, slight surface scratches or scuffing.
• 2: Good. Several creases are apparent. Corners rounded. No gloss.
• 1: Poor to Fair. The sports card shows advanced wear. Corners are rounded, edges chipped and frayed. Pitting, chipping, and scuffing are all very apparent.